Sunday, August 30, 2015

Angry

i am so angry. So betrayed and hurt and surprised. And then angry that I feel all those things again.

I got my first positive at 9dpo- faint, but there.
Beta was at 14dpo- 108! My best beta ever (sad I know).
Beta at 16dpo - 204...not quite doubling, but a stone's throw from where it should be. The nurse scoffed at me when I expressed my concern.
22dpo- ultrasound shows sac the right size and place. I start to panic due to flashbacks of my blighted ovum which was just a sac. But nurse repeatedly assured me they saw exactly what they needed to/should at this point. Beta comes back at 1540. Cue more panic because a doubling time of only 57 hours, but nurse again says it is fine and not to worry. Despite all odds, I actually do put my worry aside. I figure I am being ridiculous and chasing trouble. I have never been a beta rockstar and the nurse seems confident.

Last night. 5w6d. Walking back from dinner during a "romantic getaway" with my husband and I feel a gush as I walk. It vaguely reminds me of my period, but I dismiss as probably the joy of vaginal suppositories. I head to the bathroom and am covered in blood. Thick, dark red, unmistakeable. I could not even really cry because my shock was so real.

If it had stopped at one gush, I might still have hope. The on-call doctor tried to give me hope when I called. My lack of cramping was a good thing. But then, I did have cramping. Not in my stomach, but my lower back, just like my period. And the blood kept coming. Heavy...filling up one pad, then two, then three. More than I can remember ever seeing at one time.

It's stopped now. At least, I think it has. It lasted all of about three hours; by midnight last night it was for the most part over. And now I sit in a super crowded doctor's office, full of people with hope for their iui and their monitoring bloodwork. And I am dying inside.

My  third miscarriage in 14 months. No two the same. A chemical, a blighted ovum, a "typical" bleed. All completely sucky.

I am different too. Bitter. Not sure I can do this again. I have a beautiful son. I have a life I keep putting on hold. I have pounds of depression/pregnancy weight I have gained from non-viable pregnancies that I want to lose. Maybe the time has come to move on. Take control of the things I can control and be fulfilled with what I have. Maybe.

But for now, I am angry and bitter and betrayed.

1 comment:

  1. 9158多人視頻聊天室
    9158聊天室你懂的
    同城視頻聊天室
    同城裸聊直播視頻
    奇摩女孩免費視訊聊天室
    免費的裸聊qq
    免費交友裸聊室
    免費同城裸聊平台
    視頻交友真人秀
    六間房被禁視頻
    午夜聊天室裸體視頻聊天網裸體視頻聊天哪個好香港電影三級毛片ecf香港交友網
    9158美女視頻聊天裸聊視頻種子成人情色裸聊網站亞洲最大成人色情網站tt 同志交友網站
    裸舞選秀女人赤身裸體視頻赤身裸體視頻午夜秀場在線直播做愛姿勢中國性健康網交友網站
    美女裸體視頻網址真人秀聊天視頻網站七彩秀吧聊天室在線看片毛網站毛片神器拓網交友
    中國裸體視頻網址裸體美女視頻高清播放9158多人視頻色情三級小說網免費交友聊天網

    ReplyDelete