Sunday, August 9, 2015

The Panic is Setting In...

I tested today. 4dp3dt (7DPO). Why?!? Why?! I don't think I have ever tested this early. Logically, I know it is not that likely to get a positive this early. And really, I had intended not to test at all except for the day of the beta. So why, why, why did I do this to myself (and more importantly, why am I letting it bother me)?

Ok...I kind of know why. The luxury of the "borderline" day. You know, most likely too early to get a positive, but still actually possible to get a positive. I call these days 7-9. Actually, I usually call these days 8-9. I have always firmly believed 7 was too early for a positive. But then, when I was trying to reassure myself of this fact, I turned to my good friend  enabler Google and found the site countdowntopregnancy.com. And according to them, the odds of getting a positive at 7dpo is actually 20%. 20%. That seems pretty good! So, like an addict, I broke out my pee sticks and tested. Erm...twice. And of course, blankety blank blank.

Argh. Now the panic is setting in. Of course I know a negative today does not really mean anything. I was negative with my son from 5dp3dt through 7dp3dt....so I know that things could definitely still be good. But seeing that blank test today made a negative outcome seem like a real and concrete possibility now. And between my completely failed FET, my chemical and my blighted ovum, I think I have pee stick PTSD. I am so scared of getting more blank tests, or even getting light tests (although - to be clear - I am MUCH more afraid of the blank ones). I've already decided that if I (please G-d) get a positive test, I will stop testing. But should I even be testing in the meantime? What if that positive doesn't come? I honestly don't know if my heart (and my husband) can handle it.

I wish I could say I am not going to test tomorrow. Or that I am going to throw out my tests. Or that I will be okay if I still have negatives once I no longer have borderline days as a buffer. But I know none of that is true. However, what is true is that I still have a chance no matter what today's test said. And that is what I need to focus on moving forward.



3 comments:

  1. Hoping that the long delay between posts because your playing good news close to the vest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 哪個app有大尺度直播
    色yy視頻直播間頻道
    日本免費色情直播網站
    兔費色情視頻直播間
    韓國美女視頻直播間
    成人視訊聊天室網
    視頻直播聊天室成人
    國外免費開放聊天室
    免費裸體美女聊天室
    色情美女視頻聊天網站
    裸聊直播間真人視頻同城交友真人秀場跳舞聊天室看片毛網站可以在線看片的網站sm聊天室
    熟女視頻秀聊天室外國熟女時裝秀視頻真人秀場聊天室熱舞快播性愛電影片大全一夜情聊天室
    熟女在家時裝秀視頻同城裸聊直播色情真人秀場聊天室色情免費電影女人毛片中部人聊天
    同城裸聊直播視頻同城裸聊直播間91視頻網站全國最大成人色情網站毛片qq號omegle聊天
    免費夫妻視頻真人秀293真人秀場聊天室現場性愛視頻真人秀3D成人影視下載中部聊天室

    ReplyDelete
  3. 同城裸聊直播視頻
    免費交友裸聊室
    午夜聊天室
    美女秀場裸聊直播間
    主播免費祼聊聊天室
    免費同城交友聊天室
    裸聊直播間視頻
    午夜視頻聊天室真人秀場
    免費進入裸聊直播間
    夫妻真人秀聊天室
    一夜情床友吧同城床友交友QQ群成人免費視訊聊天室快播成人無毒電影網站免費視訊meme交友
    約炮網密山一夜情社區裸聊直播間免費台灣uu聊天室淫蕩人妻小說AV視頻在線觀看視訊盒
    一夜情交友QQ群同城一夜情交友網秀色裸聊秀場國產3級愛情片AV天堂電影網視訊盒是什麼
    免費床友交友網約炮同城情人網美女視頻裸聊秀場最新成人色情小說愛愛打炮影院視訊盒作用
    同城一夜情免費交友網寂寞同城交友約炮求裸聊直播間東京成人色情電影網數位視訊盒

    ReplyDelete