Or, in other words, it's CD1 again for me.
Thus continues my trend of my period coming/ being due on a holiday. We have a good 5 months going of this. So far...
1. In October, AF was due/came on D's birthday
2. In November, AF was due/came on Thanksgiving
3. In December, AF was due on Christmas Eve, but it was an annovulatory cycle so no period
4. In February, AF was due on Valentine's Day (came two days later)
5. This month, AF was due yesterday but came today, St. Patty's Day.
The good news is, I think next month, Easter is too early to get my period so I am clear for all holidays. Instead, my (hypothetical) baby would be due around Christmas. Maybe that is the change up I need? (Or even cooler, it could be a Mayan baby and come on 12-21-12!).
Plus, here's a shot of my fridge:
The great thing about getting my period on the biggest drinking holiday of the year is that at least I can mask drowning my sorrows as celebrating this holiday... So Cheers!