Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Let's Get This Show On The Road

Yesterday, I took my last birth control pill. My BFF says I should get my period in 2 or 3 days. So now the "what ifs" start...

- What if my period doesn't come?
- What if the cysts aren't gone?
- What if we my insurance won't pay for the follistim since it has not been a month since my last prescription (they gave me a super hard time trying to get the birth control since I had just gotten the crinone two weeks before)?
- What if we don't manage to fit the stims and iui in before we need to leave for vacation since it is a ridiculously short window?
- What if I really enjoyed these two weeks of not trying?

As you can see the crazies have returned in full form....

Here's hoping I get my period ( I cannot believe I am typing that!) so we can get this whole crazy show on the road again...

No comments:

Post a Comment